Maryland breast augmentation.
Advanced Plastic Surgery, a state-of-the-art breast enhancement center, specializes in cosmetic breast surgery. Baltimore area physician, Dr. Nassif E. Soueid is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with advanced skills, techniques and experience for beautiful breast enhancement.
What is breast augmentation?
Breast augmentation is a plastic surgery procedure performed to enlarge the breasts and to potentially improve the shape of the breasts.
Why have breast augmentation?
Common reasons to perform breast augmentation include:
- For enhancement of body contour in women who feel that the breast size is too small.
- To correct the loss in breast volume and restore a better shape to the breasts after pregnancy.
- To balance asymmetrical breast size, when there is a significant difference between the breasts.
- Replacement or exchange of breast implants for cosmetic reasons.
- As a reconstructive procedure for various breast conditions.
Considering breast augmentation in Maryland?
Three major groups of women consider augmentation:
- Women who had little to no breast development
- Women who lost their breast size and shape after child birth
- Women who want to improve their breast for other personal reasons, such as, asymmetry and difficulty in finding clothes that fit well
Breast augmentation incisions.
Insertion of the implants is done from underneath the breast, axilla, periareola, or the Belly button (TUBA) which is commonly performed by Dr. Soueid.
Breast implants in Maryland.
You have a choice between silicone gel breast implants or saline filled breast implants. The newest generation of FDA approved breast implants are available to give you a choice in choosing a safe, natural-looking and beautiful breast enhancement. Dr Soueid will help you decide on which breast implants are the best options for your Baltimore breast augmentation.